6.16.2009

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences with other mothers-of-the-brides (MOBs), maids of honor, bridesmaids, etc. My daughter (the Bride) lives approximately 3,000 miles away, works full time+ in a highly stressful professional job, and is trying to pull together a wedding in less than three months. I’m her wing man, so to speak.

My job is to nail down the bride’s taste (more posts on this topic later) and scour the Internet to find and filter an assortment of wedding venues, save-the-date cards, wedding invitations, bridal gowns, etc. During this process I’ve come across some killer-fabulous wedding designer sites, unreal over-the-top weddings, cheezy do-it-yourself crafts, and a whole world-wide-web full of plastic dove cake toppers, heart-shaped bubble containers, and polyester ring pillows.

My plan is to share all of this wonderment with you, Dear Reader, and hope that you benefit from (or at least enjoy) the information gathered Along for the Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment